Monday, April 23, 2007

The Station, Part 15 cont.

That was exhilarating I tell you. I’ve seen something no human being has ever seen before. And it these events may have been repeated millions of times, right here on this very beach. And one lost, naked ape from a small blue planet just happened to stumble upon it right when it was about to happen again. Somehow I feel good. Can’t exactly explain it, but it was the closest I think I’ve ever come to having a religious experience. Just don’t tell anyone I said that, okay? Wouldn’t want people to think I was getting a little soft between the ears or something. I think its time to go back, start looking for Frontier again. I’ve got six days of air left on me. Beacon signal’s looking good and strong. Been one whole earth day already. It flew by. Time at once stands still and flies by here. There’s a different standard on which to tell time other than my suit’s chronometer. Six days. Now let’s see about getting some sleep…

No comments: