Thursday, April 5, 2007

The Station, Part 12

15/6/2207

I’m going to do it. I’ve thought about it and gotten the shakes. Stopped thinking, got the shakes under control and then thought about again. Less shaking this time. I took more readings before I bunked down. Nothing new to report. So I’ve decided to open the airlock. With a excursion suit on. Atmosphere or no, I’m taking no changes. Could be exobacteria or some other nasty out there that sensors can’t detect. Life signs. On the outside chance that these messages are actually getting outside and you are receiving and reading them, I’ll keep on transmitting via the in-suit comm. unit. I’ll be relayed to the station first of course, and then the signal will be boosted before being sent out. Just keep reading and please find a way in. I’d much rather not be doing this alone. I plan to start my walk tomorrow morning (assuming my nerves don’t get the better of me) I’ll be making another transmission then to let you know. Bradley out.

No comments: