Friday, May 4, 2007

The Station, Part 18 cont.

I got so excited that I forgot to mention the place I’m in now. Honestly, I don’t give a rat’s ass about that right now, but I thought I should still report anything of significance. First off, there’s a soft light, which may be yet the closest I seen to our sun. The floor, or should I call it ground here, is covered in a very fine grass-like growth. It’s so fine it could be hair on the back of an immense green monster. Hell, for all I know it is. There’s what look like small plants, roundish and a darker green than the surrounding grass. I can see bulbs of what may be fruit on one I just passed by. I must say that these pear-shaped fruits look rather tempting right now. But I’m not putting them anywhere near my mouth. That would be incredibly foolish.

Frontier is much closer now and I can see her name and registry number pretty clearly—
No…No. No. No. No. This is not happening. This is not happening. Damn it! Fuck! Fuck me! I can’t take this! Why is this happening to me?!

No comments: