Monday, March 26, 2007

The Station, Part 4

3/6/2207

I’m Jonah and this is the story of my whale. Thought that was kind of profound. Not really. Just trying to bring some levity to the situation. It’s still all dark in here. I’ve been keeping a sharp eye on the power cells to make sure they’re not affected. Seems so at the moment. Oxygen supply normal. Gravity normal. All normal. I don’t know what you can see on your side, if anything at all, but it’s just pitch black no matter what port I look out of.

You know, I’m not helping you much at all from in here. You’re new on the scene after all. Other than bitch about being alone, I haven’t really filled you in properly. And if I take the take to put into words just what has happened to me in the last few days, I think not only will it help those of you out there who are reading this. It’ll (I hope) be therapeutic for me. Let me organize my thoughts, and get back to you. Just give me a little time. I want to get this right.

No comments: